1. Tiago Cafe. This is such a nifty little cafe my boyfriend and I like to go to for brunch<3. What I love about it is that it's walking distance from home! This place is pretty health conscious too which I don't mind.. their food's pretty yummy. They had bacon on the menu today.. it was delicious!
2. Yoga shmoga. A photo attempt not realizing Kobe - my little monkey bear chihuahua was right behind me the whole time! Lol.. Lately I've just been obsessed with stretching again now that I've been more active in dancing and yoga.. I especially love stretching out my back and my legs. I can't go through a day without it! It's definitely my stress relief..
3. Meat-lover! This is especially d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s after getting off a 3-day spiritual cleanse. I used to do 7 days before, but then I would end up looking frail thin and malnutritioned :(. The vegan lifestyle is tough! It's a good process for my mind and body, but then I gotta get back to my meat and eating normally again! I don't think anyone should analyze the food they eat too closely.. sometimes eating too healthy can get you very sick..
4. The Magic Castle. I always have a fun night with the boyfriend at this magical place! I love this castle so much.. While we were waiting in line for the main act, we met an amazing up and coming magician from China who is studying English in LA. He performed mind blowing, up close and personal, unbelievable card tricks for us! We were lucky to be his practice audience.. :) He humbly entertained us, and he turned out to be one of my favorite shows of the night! He's gonna make it big one day :]
5. Poem Store. Saw this girl at the Yamashiro Farmer's Market. Her vintage look caught my eye.. I really like her style! I thought it was cute that she typed up poems right off of her vintage typewriter as a service. She made a poem for me and my boyfriend :)
6. Positivity! I like these creative little knick knacks! These would've been perfect for displaying at my desk at my last job! For those of you who don't know, that last job was draining the energy out of me and the girls every single day because of the drama one co-worker would consistently start with everyone every week. I did my best to hold on and block her out, and even kept as many positive pieces and reminders on my desk, especially Mister Junior Grumpy Gills! This bowl of positive words definitely would've assisted me and the girls then :)